Elected Officials and Community Leaders Unite Behind Kevin Bailey for Delegate
Kevin Bailey, candidate for the 56th House of Delegates District, continues to gain support from elected officials and community leaders across the district as they unite behind the conservative candidate in the race. Bailey’s campaign has visited all seven counties, including debates or forums in Appomattox, Fluvanna, and Cumberland, Goochland and has received numerous endorsements from legislative officials, law enforcement leaders, and community organizers:
- State Sen. Amanda Chase, Representative for the 11th State Senate District
- Barry Letterman, Retired Appomattox County Sheriff
- Bethany Harrison, Lynchburg Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Sheriff Billy Kidd, Buckingham County
- Chris Fairchild, Representative on the Fluvanna County Board of Supervisors
- Dan Abbott, Commander of the Campbell Militia
- Councilman Marty Misjuns (At-Large), Lynchburg City Council
- Sheriff Darrell Hodges, Cumberland County
- Sheriff Donnie Simpson, Appomattox County
- G. Howard Gregory, Retired Virginia State Police Division Commander
- Delegate Les Adams, Representative for the 16th House of Delegates District
- Les Fleet, Appomattox County Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Maj. Robby Richardson, Candidate for Appomattox County Sheriff
- Timothy Hodge, Candidate for the Palmyra District Board of Supervisors
- Veronica Bratton, Chairwoman of the Lynchburg City GOP
(more endorsements will be released leading up to the Convention)
As your next Delegate, Kevin Bailey will protect our God-given Constitutional rights, reduce the size of government, stand against woke indoctrination in our schools, and fight for hard-working families across the district. Bailey’s campaign continues to gain momentum as the race nears the May 20th convention at Cumberland High School.
“I’m honored to have the support of elected officials across the district and friends whom I’ve admired for many years. I’m running because I deeply care about protecting the liberties of every family in our district, and if I’m given the opportunity to serve the people of the 56th District, I will never waiver from my Christian Conservative principles and will fight to maintain our shared way of life. I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail and earning your vote on May 20th”, said Kevin Bailey.
About Kevin Bailey:
As a Christian Conservative, Kevin Bailey has dedicated his life to his faith, family, the law, and community. He is a husband of 19 years, father of three daughters, and an attorney at his own private practice. A graduate from Liberty University School of Law, he served as President of the Student Bar Association and as Editor of the Law Review Symposium. Kevin is also an elder at his local church and has served in numerous roles across Appomattox.